Sunday, November 11, 2007

I love hockey

Its no secret to anyone who knows Jay or I that we love hockey; more specifically, the Blackhawks. It can get pretty draining on a bank account, and a body to be as dedicated fans as I wish I could be.

Todays game versus the Detroit Red Wings at the United Center reminded me why I love hockey. I could have been alone ( I wasnt), the Hawks could have lost in terrible fashion ( they didnt) and I still would have walked away beaming. Games like today renew my faith in Hockey.

I love Baseball, but I dont feel the same way at Wrigley as I do cheering during the anthem, screaming at every shot on goal, racing nerves during penalty kills, and my favorite chanting "detroit sucks" any chance i can get.

Nothing makes me happier than putting on a jersey, sitting 3 stories up , and not wanting to miss a thing.

I love Hockey.

No comments: